Our client is a leading commercial operator with a large and diverse fleet tanker fleet.
As a Vessel Operator, you will be responsible for co-ordinating the day to day operational activities for voyage and time chartered tankers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure compliance with agreed charter-party terms
- Communicating with external parties such as vessel Masters, shipping agents, port captains, cargo charterers, cargo brokers, surveyors and technical managers
- Stowage planning
- Voyage planning
- Respond to vessel issues and resolve efficiently
- Monitor voyage P&L
- Handle tanker Bill of Lading
- Management of vessel documentation
- Update vessel itinerary in accordance with Charter Party provisions
- Issue freight invoices & supporting documents
To be considered for this opportunity you must have a previous experience as a Vessel Operator within the tanker market, sound commercial awareness and a great attention to detail.