Our client, a shipping company, is on a lookout for a Vessel Superintendent (Container Vessel) to join their team based in their Singapore office.
- You will be responsible for the technical management of assigned vessels.
- Responsible for the day to day technical operations, certification, preparing budgets, maintaining costs within the budget etc.
- Review technical reports and defects lists from vessel & ensure close follow up/closure of the same.
- Maintenance and upkeep of the Vessel PMS.
- Diploma in Maritime Studies (or in a relevant discipline) and above
- At least 2 years previous shore experience as a Technical Superintendent
- COC Class 1 Marine Engineer