Our client, an esteemed local ship management company is looking for a customer-focused IT professional who is looking for an enriching role where the candidate will be performing crucial IT support tasks on the vessel.
This lucky individual will be rewarded with an escalated career growth opportunity as well as highly competitive remuneration package.
- Setting up and configuration of the vessel IT systems.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of the daily operational issues.
- Acting as first point of contact for all the software and hardware installation on the vessel for the smooth communication and operations.
- Auditing of marine system performance to keep system health in check.
- Performing support and helpdesk related duties timely with good exposure in using systems such as Inmarsat, Digisat, Interllian or other vessel satellite communication systems.
- Reporting to the team leader on all the important matters relating to the system and providing full speedy support to resolve system faulty.
- 2 to 3 years working experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in IT or Maritime Information Systems.
- Skilled in performing IT support tasks within tight deadlines.
- Ability to perform other IT support related tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Ability to provide emergency offline support during weekends and public holiday.
- Candidates to possess existing work rights in Singapore due to travel restrictions.