Vetting Policy Manager
Our client is looking for a vetting professional with experience working on wet and dry bulk vetting processes. We are looking for a Masters or Chiefs with a deep knowledge of vetting and safety processes including TMSA, SIRE, Rightship, etc. The position will be based in London and the successful candidate will be called upon to act as an in-house expert for the organisation, advising on existing policy and regulations and potentially developing new vetting processes.
- Master or Chief
- Experience of vetting in both the wet and dry shipping markets
- Have a thorough understanding and knowledge of relevant rules, regulations, codes and guiding principles across a range of industry vetting processes
- You have ample experience in vetting preparations and on-board safety inspections
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English
- You are a team-player, have strong communication skills and an international mindset
- You demonstrate strong work discipline, motivation and initiative, and want to learn
- Some experience influencing national or international maritime policy will be a distinct advantage
- MUST have a pre-existing entitlement to work in the European Union/UK. Unfortunately, our client cannot support a visa application process at this time.
In return for the above, you will occupy a prominent role in the industry, be well-remunerated and have the opportunity to make a strong contribution to international maritime safety.