1. Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule/pick slip (Load,
Pick, Pack, Label, and Ship).
2. Receive and process warehouse stock in (Receiving, Unload, Relabel, and Put away).
3. Perform inventory controls and upkeep high quality standards for audits.
4. Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation.
5. Report any Discrepancies or Irregularity.
6. Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers.
7. Operate and maintain preventively warehouse tools and equipment.
8. Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
9. Any others ad hoc assignment as required.
Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/”O” Level. *
Able to handle physical work. *
Able to follow safety requirement. *