Our client, an international organization that provides certificates to the Marine & Offshore, Oil & Gas and Energy industry is on the lookout for a Welding Engineer to join their Engineering team in Singapore.
- With minimal or no supervision performs detailed engineering review of weld procedures or NDE inspection, as assigned, for compliance with applicable Rules, Regulations, International Standards and contract commitments.
- Offers technical advice to field operations and other technical offices.
- Performs work which involves conventional engineering practices but may include moderately complex problems such as the resolution of conflicting design requirements, material standards or coordination of activities among other disciplines.
- Proposes new approaches to problems encountered and makes recommendations for changes in methods, procedures or designs.
- Drafts technically accurate and timely reports, and responses to letters, faxes and other forms of communication.
- Interacts with clients to identify and resolve problems in the area of technical expertise.
- Prepares accurate and timely weekly reports and billing on all work performed.
- Communicates the status of the current workload to all appropriate members of the team to ensure the needs of the clients will be met.
- Works as a team member within the group, but may work autonomously most of the time.
- Implements and maintains organization Quality System requirements relative to responsibilities after undergoing Quality System training.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com