Our client is one of the growing international freight forwarder and logistics solutions provider.
- Able to plan and implement activities to improve and optimize the workforce across various departments to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Drive for continuous improvement by discovering areas within the business which could increase productivity.
- Achieve cost saving by working with cross-functional teams and highlighting business opportunities.
- Analyze problems faced and design analytical and operational solutions.
- Analyze and identify manpower performance and end-to-end value chains.
- Develop and execute messages for internal and external parties to influence and inform.
- Support in the planning and implementation of business solutions, technical applications and operation processes.
- Understand industry trends and apply the lean principles for continuous improvement.
- Monitor organization operations and structure to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Liaise with internal parties to understand the business priorities and requirements in accordance with the existing and future factors affecting the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, supply chain, business administration or any related field.
- 10 years of working experience in the logistics industry.
- 5 years of experience in project management, Lean Six Sigma, supply chain, inventory optimization or any related fields.
- Able to handle multiple and complex projects.
- Proven track record of business improvement, strategy implementation and innovation which improves efficiency.
- Able to work independently and in a team, which involves various parties and key decision makers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Visit www.directsearch.global/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com