We are currently seeking a Yacht Electrical Technician to join a major service company located at one of the premier yacht shipyards in Ft. Lauderdale. This professional will be responsible for the repair / maintenance of DC electrical up to 220v on hydraulic systems such as bow thrusters, stabilizers, cranes, davits, windlasses, and trim tabs on yachts within the shipyard. This is a permanent, full-time position paid hourly with benefits. Candidates to be considered should have the following requirements.
- At least 3 years of experience with DC marine electrical troubleshooting / repair to ABYC standards
- U.S. citizen or current green card holder
- Must be able to pass an initial background check and drug screen
- At least 1 year of experience with repair / service on marine hydraulics such as steering systems, bow thrusters, cranes, davits, windlasses, trim tabs on yachts
- ABYC marine electrical certification
This would be a great opportunity for a boat technician looking to make a jump to the large yacht sector. Please send updated resumes to Derrick Hill at email@example.com for consideration.