Yacht Project Manager - South Florida
Flagship Management is currently looking to recruit a project manager for a growing mega-yacht shipyard in South Florida. This position is the primary contact for each yacht project within the facility. The project manager is responsible for all aspects of yacht repair and refit services through teams of multiple trade and technical areas.
- Lead in the execution of the projects from start to finish to include schedule, budget, quality standards, and stakeholder expectations.
- Resolves any and all conflicts during the project
- Knowledge of trade applications and regulations with marine classification agencies (e.g. Lloyds, ABS, DnV, MCA)
- Intermediate or advanced skills in MS Office suite (excel, word)
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Marine and shipyard experience, involving complex problem solving with client’s technical and structural challenges
- Technical engineering management experience with refits or new builds on luxury recreational vessels preferred