Dry CargoGreater China

Wisdom Marine raising $13.3m for fleet expansion

Taiwanese bulker operator Wisdom Marine has announced that the company will issue new shares to raise around TWD400m ($13.3m).

The company will issue 85% of the new shares publicly and the remaining 15% to employees.

The deadline of the share subscription is July 9, and the company says proceeds will be used mainly for fleet expansion.

Wisdom Marine owns a fleet of around 130 ships with another six bulkers on order.

Tags

Jason Jiang

Jason is one of the most prolific writers on the diverse China shipping & logistics industry and his access to the major maritime players with business in China has proved an invaluable source of exclusives. Having been working at Asia Shipping Media since inception, Jason is the chief correspondent of Splash and associate editor of Maritime CEO magazine. Previously he had written for a host of titles including Supply Chain Asia, Cargo Facts and Air Cargo Week.
Back to top button
Close
Close