Pertamina and PTTGC set up jv

Jakarta: Indonesia's state-owned Pertamina and Thailand's PTT Global Chemical have signed an agreement for a joint venture to build a petrochemical project in Indonesia.
 
The jv plans for a world-scale petrochemical complex which is expected to put into operation by 2018.
 
Pertamina plans to take a 51% stake in the jv, and PTTGC will take the remaining 49%. [12/12/13]

Related Posts