Europe

DOF Subsea scores North Sea hat-trick

December 19th, 20180 Norway’s DOF Subsea has been awarded three new contracts in the North Sea. The first sees DOF Subsea undertake a workscope involving subsea construction support and...

DOF gets AHTS work in New Zealand

December 19th, 20180 Norway’s DOF has been awarded a contract with Shell Taranaki in New Zealand for 2012-built anchor handling tug supply vessel . The 60-day contract is scheduled to...

Esvagt declares option on SOV at Havyard

December 19th, 20180 Havyard has announced that Danish offshore wind support specialist Esvagt has declared an option to build a service operation vessel. Esvagt ordered two vessels, with...

Enesel back at Daehan for suezmaxes

December 18th, 20180 Making the most of cheap prices on offer Greek owner Enesel is back at Korean yard Daehan Shipbuilding for more tankers. Brokers report the Lemos family controlled owner...

Daiichi Chuo sells handy to Canbaz

December 18th, 20180 Japan’s Daiicihi Chuo has sold the six-year-old handysize Coral Ocean to Istanbul-based handysize player Canbaz Shipping for $ 14m, a price perfectly in line with...

Fred Olsen acquires offshore wind vessel

December 18th, 20180 Fred Olsen Windcarrier has bought 51% ownership of 2012-built offshore wind transport & installation vessel from Seafox. The other 49% stake in the vessel, worth...

Golar gets FLNG green light from BP

December 18th, 20180 Golar LNG has been given a limited notice to proceed by BP Mauritania and BP Senegal to provide an FLNG vessel for the Greater Tortue/Ahmeyim field, offshore Mauritania...

Unisea opts for Hanjin Subic aframaxes

December 18th, 20180 Adam Lemos-led Unisea of Greece has ordered its first tanker newbuilds since 2015. Brokers report the company has ordered two 113,000 dwt aframaxes at Hanjin Heavy...
Page 1 of 394123...